Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ruffians in the cooler pool


These ruffians wanted to go swimming. But since their padre did not want to take them alone (Lesli was saving lives nursing that day), I set up the next best thing, the cooler pool. To them, it was as if they were swimming in their own little paradise. They loved it. My poor wifey-pooh wasn't as pleased with my bright idea, considering that she had just washed the cooler out a couple of days prior. Just remember this rhyme: If yo' chilluns are a fussin', the cooler pool's an option! Please rate my rhyme from 1 to 10; one being trite and foolish and 10 being spectacular.

4 comments:

Laurie and Mike said...

It was so fun to see the kid's. I can't believe how dark Ashlyn is. She takes after her dad. Their cute curly hair too! I love it! Your rhyme was definately a 10 even though Lesli had to wash out the cooler again. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!!! Ice-T would be proud. LOL! Just kidding, man. But the chillun's in the cooler can't be beat. If we expand further, this can also be used as a sort of outside time out. When little Jonny and Suzie can't stop running around when you've asked them too for the millionth time, say to them,

Alright! That's it! It's 5 min cooler time!!! Remember not to let your frontal lobe go psycho to the point where you try to close the lid. It's just a 5min timeout. Not a clockin' out. LOL. Like your stories, keep 'em coming.

The Evans Family said...

I'm not quite sure what to think of this...a little WT maybe? Hee, hee. Good idea, sorry Lesli! =-)

Myers Mayhem said...

I love this...Parker and Avery "swam" in one of those big storage tupperware things-they LOVED it, so cheap too. I give your measly rhyme a 4 for mildly idiotic.