Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween and more?!?!

So, I am finally getting around to blogging.  I haven't taken all that may pictures lately and the ones from Halloween aren't all that great.  You could blame it on the camera, but its most likely the photographer.  The kids had a really fun Halloween.  Grant loved being a power ranger and having his face painted.  I didn't because by the end of the night he'd rubbed most of it off on everyone and everything else.  Ashlyn enjoyed being a princess.  We went trick-or-treating with our friends the Whatcotts and went to their house for cookies and cider when all the kids were worn out.



8 comments:

Laurie and Mike said...

Ahhh!! Is that what I think it is? Wahoo! I want details. I'm so excited. Number 10 here we come! How are you feeling? CALL ME!

Oh, and the kiddo's are adorable in there costumes.

Love you guys!

Myers Mayhem said...

Yipee! Congratulations! Now we have to hope we have the same sex babies for close cousin buddies. Your kids dressed up the same as ours! Parker wouldn't let me paint his face though because he said it made him itchy.

The Evans Family said...

I thought I was going to die before mom finally saw the post! Congrats again!! Although, I wish you and Kristin had both waited for me...=-(

Oh, and the kids look great in their Halloween costumes!

Rebecca said...

How sneaky of you including that photo with all the Halloween stuff! Congratulations to the Evans Family. Hopefully you'll post soon with some details.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Wahoo! How fun! Congrats.

Kim Tracy said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting. Hope all goes well for you and your family.

Molly said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When is the baby due? We are expecting July 25th!

The Duckers said...

Congrats! Although I'm WAY super late on checking this blog!! How about some updates??