Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, here goes.  This is me making an effort to learn something new.  I still have a lot to learn, but I have to start somewhere.  I can post, but still need to figure how to put pictures on.  I like the background you can now see.  I disliked the other one.  
We have been busy with the usual things of life.  Eating and sleeping.  Also, cleaning when it has to be done.  Oh, and changing diapers.  The fun never ends.  
Here are some highlights about the kids.  They really like Chuck E Cheese's.  We had to carry them out screaming.  They love Lightning and Sally the best out of the Cars toys we got for Christmas.  Grant likes his new Primary class.  Ashlyn is very cute and sneaky.  They are sound asleep right now and that is one of the best times of the day for me.

3 comments:

Laurie and Mike said...

Hey Lesli, I'm so glad you are trying to figure out the blogging world. I love checking out my kiddos blogs and would be so excited to have yours on line. I feel like I know what's going on and having recent pictures is so fun for us. Living so far away is miserable. :o(

The Evans Family said...

Yeah!! A new post. I like being able to catch up through the blogs. Tell David he must be a better sibling than I since I didn't even send Kristin a birthday card, let alone one with such groovy illustrations! =-)

Real Estate Look said...

seriously the coolest card EVER! I hope you guys liked your Christmas presents, I wish I could be there to play scene it with David...upon second thought maybe not since I don't deal well with his competitive nature! :)