Thursday, February 26, 2009

The latest and greatest!

As you can see we are learning some new things.  I'm posting this under David.  I have just learned how to put pictures on our blog.  These are a little old.  Ashlyn is wearing her princess dress and loving it.  Grant has just had some hot chocolate and is sitting in front of a campfire and loving life.

We have enjoyed having a visitor in our home the last few days.  Dave's mom is here to see the kids.  They love her.  Ashlyn is constantly climbing up on Grandma's lap to read books.  Grant has played "Memory" with Grandma a few times and has even beat her.  Grant is really good.  He is always helping out his opponent with a smile on his face.  


3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Cute pictures! Have you started on any of the FHE lessons?

Rebecca said...

I loved checking out your blog! The kids are so cute. The last time I saw Ashlyn was in nursery in MC when she was just a little babe. And, Lesli, I think you need to have a talk with Dave: the creatures he keeps refering to are called children, and they belong to him! ha ha -R

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hey, it was fun to check out your blog. I'll need your email to send you an invite to mine. Post it on here and I'll grab it from ya!