Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Preschool fun!!!


Grant has been going to preschool for the last year on Wednesdays.   The first day of school I asked him what he learned.  He said, "I played with toys."  He loves going.  I teach once a month and go a little crazy when everyone is here.  The kids all have fun together.  They especially enjoy eating their sack lunches.  Its my favorite part of the 3 hours because they are all happy including Ashlyn who wants to be part of the group.  Grant just got home a few minutes ago and told me he learned about the letter T.  That's a huge improvement from his first day.


3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

Parker goes to preschool three days a week for 2 hrs and 15 mins, He's been going for 2 years and still answers my question of "what did you learn today?" with "how to have fun"

The Evans Family said...

I loved doing a preschool like that with Emma before we moved to Canby. Nobody was interested in doing it with me after we moved here, I hope we will have better luck when the twins are that age. What fun!

Laurie and Mike said...

Looks like fun. I bet Ashlyn likes it when you have it at your house.

I sure loved seeing you all and am anxious for you to come this summer. Thanks for putting up with me! :o)

Mom