Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009!!!



Swings, see-saws, and cars...Can you guess where we went?  These first pictures aren't very distinctive.  In fact, I don't even know the name of the restaurant where we ate.



The great shots with the waterfalls and flowers are at the Riverwalk in San Antonio.  No, this is not the river, but the Hyatt hotel with its chlorinated water.  The actual riverwalk was so crowded that it was impossible to walk at times, let alone take a picture and the water was absolutely disgusting.  

Its Shamu!  We decided on a spur of the moment trip to San Antonio on Sunday night and left Tuesday morning.  I think it was spring break for the rest of Texas because it was very crowded at Sea World.   

Ashlyn posed for this photo, but was sad when she was kicked off the ride.  She is nowhere near the 38 inches required to ride the Shamu Express.  




Here we are at the Alamo.  This is all we could see because by the time we paid to park blocks away and walked it was closed for the day.  

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love to see you and the kids. Ashlyn reminds me alot of one of my nieces. So fun!

Michelle W. Nate said...

What a great trip! How fun! You look like you had a good time.

Laurie and Mike said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got away. I love the pictures. I miss you you, so it does my heart good to see pics.

The FHE lesson turned out really cute. I bet they loved it!

Mom

Myers Mayhem said...

you had a much more eventful spring break than us, we did NOTHING. Your FHE looks super cute! Ashlyn and Avery look so similar to me in several of your pics.

The Evans Family said...

Lee loves San Antonio and the Riverwalk, I would like to go there. Fun pictures!