Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!

Look at the happy 4 year old.  He sure has a cheesy grin.  Grant was so excited for his birthday this year that he convinced us to celebrate a day early.  Actually, we celebrated a day early because Daddy had to stay late for meetings after work.  We all had a good time.  I even decorated, but you can't see any of the streamers and balloons in the pictures.   

This is Grant's race car cake.  It turned out really cute!!  Its my best so far.


I was really happy to get Grant some things I knew he wanted.  He got two Transformers, Optimus Prime and Ratchet.  He loves them and I hate them more every day.  Dave pointed out that we should have thought about how our lives would change before we got him the Transformers.  I must say, now that its been a few days, I can transform them in 30 seconds or less.
Hey dad look at this!
Wow, it's Optimus!
He's been wanting some "Crocs", so I got him a cheap imitation.  I think he was happy to get them, don't you think?
A few months ago all I heard about was Cars and I got a few gifts for him.  Naturally, he had to start a new fad with Transformers.
Grant started watching Transformer episodes when we checked out a dvd from the library.  Now we can watch them whenever we want.  What was I thinking?  My life will never be the same.

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

Happy Birthday Grant! I can't believe he's four. I remember playing Transformers with David. :)