Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

What more could a mom ask for...  
Ashlyn
Grant
Happy loving children

Well, since you asked, a mom can ask for a lot of things.  Of course, there are lots of things to get without asking.  Dave was really good to me and made me breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  He also changed all the stinky diapers for the day and brushed Grant and Ashlyn's teeth giving me a night off.  These are all great gifts.  The other thing I got was a new vacuum.  Dave doesn't like me to tell anyone I got a new vacuum, but I don't care.  Its what I wanted.  I vacuum much more often than I did before I got my new dyson.  I did have to buy it myself, but I found a great deal I couldn't pass up ($80 off and an $80 gift card too).  I couldn't wait long enough for Dave to get it.  

Do you like Grant's hair cut?  He had me spike it for church.  Its quite a different look than the one he sported on my birthday.

4 comments:

Becky N. said...

Hi Lesli! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours. I've been terrible about updating lately, even though I have a MILLION things to update, but hopefully I'll get back into it soon. Can't wait to follow you and your adorable little family!!

Myers Mayhem said...

Grant and Ashlyn are so cute! and so is Grant's hair cut! The cake and pan going all over the floor is hillarious! and It looks like you had a great b-day and mother's day! I'm just sorry I didn't call on your b-day...

Lesli said...

Did I mention that I cut Grant's hair?

The Evans Family said...

I would love a new vacuum for Mother's Day! Lee hates to buy me practical presents, but that is what I want. He was embarrassed to tell the guys at work that he got me a blender.