Friday, April 17, 2009

Back to the flowers

You may have wondered about the flowers I posted last week.  No, they are not from my yard. Yes, they are from Hobby Lobby.  I have started a new and very simple project.  Hair clips!  Please notice how cute my model is.  She knows just how to pose for the camera.




These are a few that I have made.  Each pair takes about one minute to make and they are very affordable (price per pair).  

Originally, I posted the pictures for my sister to see because its easier for me to post on a blog than email them.  I wanted to erase the post once she saw them, but a comment was made before I could do that.  So, now you get to see the finished product.  This is something we are going to do for our Wilcox family reunion this summer when we go to Idaho.

4 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

so cute! send me some!

Rebecca said...

Good heavens, Lesli, you won't hurt my feelings if you take the post (and my comment) off. I didn't know what you were going for (with the flower post) but I wanted to let you know I was interested in what you were up to, that's all.

The Evans Family said...

Very cute! I've been having fun making flower clips too. Maybe we will have to make some when you come up this summer. Your model is darling by the way!

The Duckers said...

I'll pay you to make some for me! :o)
Does your family do a Wilcox family reunion every summer?
Sounds like fun....
I need to get my family doing that, but since Becky is all the way in Maryland and Dallis is on a mission, well, that kind of ruins that idea. I guess in 2 years we'll be able to all get together!