Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Disney on Ice


Awhile ago we bought tickets to go see Disney on Ice.  I remember going to see a show in Salt Lake as a child and thought the kids would like it.  I have no memories about what I saw except a big building.  I bet it will be the same for Grant and Ashlyn.  
We went to Fort Worth for an afternoon of excitement.  We saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy of course.  In addition there were scenes from The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan.  Grant said he liked Peter Pan the best.  Its the only one that had anyone fly in it.  Our poor deprived kids haven't even seen any of those movies.  

I found it really difficult to get a good picture because of the lights.  It was always dark and my subjects wouldn't hold still while I snapped the shot.

You might think we do lots of fun things, but believe it or not we haven't left Texas since last June.  We are looking forward to a fun filled time this summer when we travel to Utah, Idaho and Oregon to see our families.

1 comment:

Laurie and Mike said...

How fun! They might not remember very much about it later but you know they loved it at the time. :o)

I got Ashlyn's phone message tonight but it was too late to call. Maybe tomorrow.

Love you guys!